What You’ll Learn In 30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel
[Days 1 & 2] Setting Yourself Up For Success And Clarifying Your Value Proposition
First, I’ll give you a complete overview of the program and explain exactly how to get the most out of it.
Then we’ll dive right in using my “3 Step Drill Down” technique to help you pick your niche (or make sure you’re in the right one)…
And create clarity around your message so new viewers instantly know they’re in the right place and excited to subscribe.
We’ll also cover things like:
- What a Value Proposition is and why you need one – And how top brands like Disney and top creators use this concept to build a stronger connection with their customers – So you can do the same with your audience!
- How to separate your channel from everyone else, even in highly competitive niches – And get new viewers thinking, “Wow, this channel is exactly for me!”
- Why VP + TA is the ultimate formula for YouTube Success – And how to use it to dramatically increase the number of viewers that turn into subscribers.
- And how to become a trusted authority in your niche, even if you’ve never recorded a video before.
[Days 3 – 9] Building A Highly Subscribable Channel For New Subscribers
Did you know that nearly 40% of first time subscribers come from your channel’s homepage?
Which is why, after clarifying your value proposition, next I’ll help you setup your channel to be as “sticky” as possible for new subscribers.
You’ll learn how to design your header, what playlists you need on the homepage, and even how to optimize for mobile viewers!
We’ll also cover:
- The importance of your channel icon (It shows up in more places than any other asset on your channel) and what it should be so more people watch your videos.
- My “Second Chance Trailer” strategy to captivate first time viewers and create an immediate emotional connection with them (Leading to a more engaged audience).
- One video that you should NEVER monetize with ads – No matter how many views it gets!
- A sneaky trick to add an extra subscribe button to every video – while subconsciously etching your brand in your viewers minds.
- And the exact number of videos to put in each playlist to maximize user watch time (This is critical if you want to show up on people’s YouTube homepages!)
[Days 10 – 12] Crafting Headlines And Thumbnails That Get More Clicks And Views
Gone are the days of keyword research and just sitting around hoping your next video goes viral…
Instead I’ll help you harness one of the most powerful “metrics” inside YouTube, your CTR (click-through rate) so you get more people clicking on your videos and having them become more discoverable.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to create highly engaging video thumbnails that increase Click Through Rate and trigger the algorithm to show your videos to more people.
- 15 Plug-and-Play High CTR Headline formulas you can use for your videos – Without being “clickbaity” or sacrificing your artistic integrity!
- And how to uncover hidden growth opportunities in your analytics and duplicate what’s working to create more videos that you know your audience will love.
[Days 13 – 16] Crafting Better Videos That Shoot Up The Ranks On YouTube
Having a high click through rate is important, but if someone clicks on your video and it isn’t engaging or it’s misleading, the viewer leaves and all that hard work is wasted.
So next I’ll show you how to make your videos more engaging, create a great first impression, and trigger all those great metrics inside YouTube to get your video popping up in more people’s suggested videos.
You’ll also learn things like:
- How to consistently create content you’re proud of and know with confidence your fans (as well as first time viewers) will find it entertaining and valuable.
- The ideal length for videos to get maximum views AND ad revenue without boring viewers.
- Scripting and storytelling secrets that get your audience hanging on your every word – And even more excited about future videos!
- And why every video you put out needs to have a specific end goal – and how it leads to significantly higher watch time (YouTube loves this).
[Days 17 – 25] Turning Viewers Into Highly Engaged Subscribers Who Like, Comment, And Share Every Video You Put Out
And then, once you know how to create more engaging videos, it’s time to turn those viewers into highly engaged, loyal subscribers!
Many of these concepts are taken from our high end Video Labs Program which costs upwards of $2,000 to join.
But we’re holding nothing back in this training, and I’ll show you exactly what you need to build a highly addictive, personality driven channel.
You’ll learn things like:
- Simple techniques to let your personality shine through (even if you’re just starting out) which gets people addicted to your content and begging for more.
- Why trolls and haters are actually a good thing – And how they can actually help your channel grow!
- Answering the question: Do I need a branded intro video? (The answer is – It depends – I’ll show you why, and what to include in it).
- Why subscriber number doesn’t actually matter – And what you should be focused on instead if you want a thriving community around your channel.
- And how to use YouTube to drive more traffic to your website – even if you haven’t created the site yet – so you can sell your own products and services.
[Days 26 – 30] Jump-Starting Your Channel Without Relying On “The Algorithm”
Then in the final section, now that your channel is completely optimized for YouTube, it’s time to jump-start your growth (or ramp it up if you’re already growing) by leveraging platforms outside of YouTube.
You’ll learn things like:
- How to reach out to other creators in your niche, and setup up collaborations and speaking engagements with them (Without coming across needy or weird!)
- My favorite way to use trending news topics to pop up in people’s suggested videos more often (This one is great for new channels!)
- How to use YouTube LIVE Streams to dramatically increase your channel’s engagement – Leading to more subscribers and new viewers
- The best way to leverage Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to push more people to your content – With case studies showing you word for word how to do it
- And all sorts of bonus “Wrap Up” videos covering everything from: Default upload settings, to InVideo Branding, to Channel Keywords and much, much more!
Readmore about: Business & EcommerceShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1