Awakening Through Your Difficult Emotions – Ram Dass
A Journey Into Freedom
In the 4-module Awakening Through Your Difficult Emotions program, Ram Dass will light the way to transforming your wounds into wisdom, helping you establish a baseline of expanded lightness of being and joy.
Ram Dass’ team carefully spent three months sifting through hundreds of his videos and audios in their archival library, looking for the best and most important of his teachings to ensure that you’ll receive the essential teachings and practices you’ll need to make your own shift.
In addition to this carefully curated selection of the best of Ram Dass’ teachings, each class session includes a special video of Ram Dass conducting a guided meditation up to 18 minutes long. These videos were all filmed in the last seven years.
Ram Dass’ goal in offering this program is to help you flourish emotionally and spiritually, and to shine with the illuminating light of your true essence.
Not only is he offering his own teachings and perspectives, on a subtler level he is transmitting the blessing, beauty, and love of Neem Karoli Baba, his remarkable spiritual teacher.
During these four sessions, you’ll receive many profound seeds of wisdom for you to harvest and plant in the garden of your own life — seeds that promise to blossom into peace, equanimity, and wisdom as you come to understand and effectively deal with difficult emotions and challenging times that are intrinsic to the human condition.
When you join us for this soul-expanding journey, you’ll not only have the chance to directly receive insights and blessings from this remarkable spiritual teacher, you’ll also have the chance to ask questions of some of his most cherished allies and soul friends, who will participate in the program and answer your questions based on their decades of experience with Ram Dass.
Over the course of 4 modules with renowned spiritual teacher Ram Dass, you’ll explore:
- Why suffering is in not getting what you want and in getting what you want
- The most effective ways to deal with overwhelming emotions
- The Buddha’s Four Noble Truths
- The problem with reacting to instead of responding to suffering
- The futility of dealing with suffering through spiritual upleveling
- Why trying to eliminate suffering is a Sisyphean task
- The illusion of vulnerability
- The keys to aligning yourself with witness consciousness
- The art of moving from feeling emotions to noticing them
- Why fighting your emotions gives them more power over you
- The struggle between being human and being holy
- Why accepting yourself is just as important as loving yourself
- Why the path to the Divine does not require the denial of your humanity
- The relationship between your psychological makeup and your spiritual path
- And much, much more!
What You’ll Discover in These 4 Modules
Module 1: The Illusion of Separateness Leads to Suffering
The Circular Relationship Between Difficult Emotions & Suffering
The more you identify with your ego instead of your spirit, the more you will view the world based on your own experiences, biases, and judgments, and see yourself as alone and vulnerable in an unfriendly world. From this vantage point, suffering is a negative, unavoidable, and intrinsic part of life.
Thinking of yourself as separate from everyone and everything else inevitably leads to suffering. Why? At the root of this psychological illusion is not only a feeling of separateness, but qualities of that separateness: smallness, unworthiness, and inadequacy, which give rise to fear, anger, and other self-destructive emotions. Ultimately then, separation leads to upsetting emotions, which lead to suffering, which leads to more upsetting emotions and a greater sense of separateness.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How the concept of Original Sin is related to separateness
- Our tendency to protect and justify our separateness
- The 3 cultural strategies for dealing with the forces of the universe
- How viewing yourself as a separate being blocks your path to the Divine
- The conflict between righteousness and truth
- The unity that lies behind the diversity
- Why separation is a learned belief
- Why everything within time and space functions lawfully
Module 2: Working Through Difficult Emotions
Dissolving Fear & Anger in the Crucible of the Heart
You can only escape from the prison of separateness — and the negative emotions it generates — through the doorway of your heart. Beyond that door lies the unitive nature of the universe and freedom from the heavy, confining chains of the ego. Only then can you experience the preciousness, the grace, the sweetness, the interconnectedness of life.
To the extent that you free yourself from attachments, you will be freed of your disturbing emotions. Enlightened detachment flows out of heightened awareness and the conviction that life is unfolding as it should. You are fully engaged in life while humbly acknowledging that a greater wisdom than your own is at work.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How the process of purification frees you from illusion
- The power of allowing yourself to be beautiful
- How to relinquish your belief in your separateness
- Why more is never enough
- The journey from total illusion to total oneness
- Why as long as you have desires, you’ll suffer
- Why happiness must embrace sadness, and love must embrace hate
- Why fear is the frightened child, and love is the flame of holy remembering
Module 3: Healing & Transformation
Transcending Difficult Emotions With Witness Consciousness
Becoming aware of your awareness and identifying with your spiritual essence instead of your body-bound ego enables you to “step out from behind your eyes” and serve as a conscious, impartial witness to your own life. The instant you unplug from reacting out of pure emotion and begin objectively observing a situation, your fears and anxieties loosen their steely grip and you start to regain your mental clarity. Power and focus are then transferred from your all-consuming emotions to the witness aspect of your being.
Just as you don’t need to forgive nature for a rainstorm, you don’t need to forgive yourself for your disruptive emotions, which are a part of being human. Instead, by elevating your consciousness and observing your emotions from the balcony of detachment, they lose their power over you, and you are free.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The importance of cultivating the heart-mind
- Two strategies for healing the emotional body
- The futility of trying to change your personality at the same level of consciousness in which you experience unpleasant emotions
- Why shifting your perspective is a key to emotional freedom
- Why forgiveness is a bridge between the separate self and the awakened soul
- The cost of holding onto resentment and anger
- The wisdom that opens up to you when you free yourself from the drama of your emotions
- Why the level of your freedom is inversely proportional to the level of your investment in your personality
Module 4: Embrace Your Humanity
Moving Beyond Love and Hate to Allowing & Appreciating Your Humanity
When you realize that you are here, on this planet, at this time, in this body because you wanted this learning experience, you can begin the next leg of your journey toward oneness with the Divine. Only when you accept the distortions and imperfections in your life can you rise above them.
When you come to embrace and befriend your suffering instead of running from it, you will understand the alchemy of how suffering is transformed into wisdom. Suffering then becomes a springboard for growth and self-discovery that ultimately enriches your life. View suffering as an enemy and you distance yourself from the richer, more fulfilling life that waits patiently on the other side of pain.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The necessity of embracing the dark as well as the light
- The distinction between detachment and dissociation
- The wisdom of seeing people as you see trees
- How to appreciate the horrible beauty of the universe
- How therapy and spiritual practice can both be used to address psychological issues
- How a personal issue can be simultaneously relevant and irrelevant to you
- Why you have to become somebody before you can become nobody
- Why we often push against freedom when we approach it
Readmore about : Ram DassShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.