This is a practical approach to learning Business Analysis. If you are a fan of reading books, this course may not be for you as this course is aimed at delivering everything that I have learnt while working as a Business Analyst over the last 16 years.
What you’ll learn in Business Analysis “A to Z” Masterclass:
This course covers the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Analysis, Why a Business Analyst?, Training Ladder, Role of a Business Analyst, Business Analyst Ingredients, IT Team Structure
- Module 2: Business Team Structure, Hands On- Documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Module 3: System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Overview, understanding ‘As-is Business’
- Module 4: Case Study- Understanding As Is Business and Documenting BRD for a Life Insurance Company
- Module 5: Live Simulation Session to Gather Requirements, Understanding Requirements Types: Business Rules, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements (User Interface (UI) Requirements), Performance Requirements, Scalability Requirements, Security Requirements)
- Module 6: Hands On-Documenting Functional Requirements Document (FRD)
- Module 7: Case Study- Documenting FRD
- Module 8: Hands On- Creating Wireframes / Screen Mockups via Axure (Windows)
- Module 9: Hands On- Creating Wireframes / Screen Mockups via Axure (Mac)
- Module 10: Hands On- Creating Prototypes via Axure
- Module 11: Hands On- Documenting Use Case
- Module 12: Case Study- Documenting Use Case for a Retail Company
- Module 13: Hands On-Drawing UML (Unified Modeling Language) Diagrams-: Activity Diagram, State Diagram, Use Case Diagram
- Module 14: Hands On- Using Visio to draw UML Diagrams
- Module 15: Hands On- Using Enterprise Architect to document requirements, use cases and UML diagrams
- Module 16: Hands On- Using Rational Requisite Pro to document requirements
- Module 17: Software Engineering Processes: Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile Scrum
- Module 18: Hands On- Documenting User Story
- Module 19: Hands On- Using Jira to Document User Stories and Manage Agile Scrum Project
- Module 20: Hands On- Using Rally to Document User Stories and Manage Agile Scrum Project
- Module 21: Bonus: Create Test Cases, Perform Manual Testing, Creating Defects, Different Types of Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone and everyone looking for a career change
- Recent college graduates
- Business Analyst aspirants
- No prerequisites! This course covers A to Z of Business Analysis- eliminating the need of any prior Business Analysis knowledge or experience.
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.