Cheryl O’Neil – Hypnosis and ADD – Online Certification Course
This specialty certification course has become one of the hottest new services offered in hypnotherapy. Now, we’re delivering this certification course directly to your home or office. No standing in line, no one hour lunch break, no spending 8 hours in a classroom. Plus you have access for 6 months to study and review at your convenience.
Become a Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) has come to light as one of the most wide spread challenges in our modern society. ADD crosses a wide spectrum of age groups and socio economic demographics. Challenges with attention and concentration can effect more than a person’s academic performance. It also impacts self-esteem in the workplace and in personal relationships.
Hypnosis can help people with Attention Deficit Disorder learn to embrace their unique way of learning, and actually enhance the way their brain naturally works to excel academically and personally.
In this seminar, you will learn how anyone can become a superior student, worker or partner by improving focus, organization, and follow through.
Never again will you shrink away or doubt your ability or expertise to help someone with ADD. Proudly advertise your expertise as an AHA Certified Hypnosis and ADD Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy, successful ex-ADD sufferers.
In this Hypnosis and ADD Seminar you will receive:
- 5 hours of streaming video instruction
- 180 days unlimited access
- 19-page Hypnosis and ADD workbook (PDF)
- Three “Live” therapy sessions with ADD clients
- Separate sections on adult’s attention issues and children’s attention issues
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address the specific symptoms of Adult ADD
- Strategies and tools any adult can use to end procrastination
- Instruction on how to use “time distortion” to get more done in less time
- Hypnotic Inductions for children 5-10
- Hypnotic Inductions for children 11-17
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address: concentration/retention/recall, “fidgeting”, impulsivity, social situations, and school/test anxiety
- Special section for parents, teachers, and caregivers on how to keep the child on track and help him/her succeed in and out of the classroom
- AHA Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD Certification
- Total 5 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
In this Hypnosis and ADD Seminar you will also learn:
- Hypnosis for concentration, retention, and recall Using “Hyno-Remote Controls” to deducing visual and auditory distractions Hypnosis to turn off “Test Anxiety” and turn on “Logic and Reason”
- “Time distortion” to get more done in less time Self-Hypnosis to end procrastination and begin new tasks quickly and efficiently Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming for sustained mental effort for difficult and complex tasks.
- How the ADD brain can actually be an asset when it comes to organization, planning, and follow through.
This class will have two live client demonstrations to show how these methods work with students Kindergarten through Post-Secondary Education. When you complete the class Hypnosis and ADD, you will have the tools you need to help your clients study for life.
Biography for Cheryl O’Neil, CHt
Cheryl’s passion to help other people was ignited in her youth when she took up a metaphysical quest to understand the “how” and “why” of life. Through years of life experience and as a Kappasinian Hypnotherapist, Cheryl knows how stress and anxiety can lead to personal problems.
Successfully helping clients to achieve their heart’s desires since opening her practice, Cheryl says, “Clients who come through my door range in age from 6 to 92, covering a wide spectrum of issues. It is my privilege to help these courageous souls find solutions as quickly as possible. I believe life is to be enjoyed and it is possible to find happiness.”
Cheryl calls her company PathFinder because, she says, “Everyone’s on their own path, finding their way. I help them to enhance their life journey, overcome fears, release resistance and self-sabotage, accomplish goals, find relief, and move forward comfortably into confident positive living.”
As an honors graduate from HMI, Cheryl began her practice in 1997. She was invited to join the HMI teaching faculty in 1998. Trained by hypnotherapists/teachers, Candace Brown and Shelly Hammill, Cheryl gratefully acknowledges their expertise. In addition, the HMI experience of being a teacher’s assistant greatly enhanced Cheryl’s training not only as a teacher, but also as a hypnotherapist.
During her early teaching days, Cheryl approached Dr. John Kappas for in depth work. She is happily one of the hundreds of thousands who can say, “He changed my life!” The next two and a half years began a mentoring relationship for which Cheryl received extensive training from Dr. Kappas. Ever appreciative of that time, Cheryl is dedicated to passing on what she learned from this brilliant mentor who was beloved by so many.
Readmore about: Cheryl O’NeilShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1