Salespeople have closed over $185,000,000 in sales using the Million Dollar Dealmaker Framework.
When you’re selling B2B, whether as an Enterprise AE, SDR, VP, CEO or generalist…
You’re only one deal away from the life of your dreams.
But that is ONLY if you know how to:
Create investments that get the attention of the CSuite, in any market, don’t require a budget and transform businesses.
Use the Math and analysis skills that CFO’s and boards use to make decisions behind closed doors in board rooms around the world.
Use Wallstreet research to deeply understand your prospect’s businesses and industries, not just gimmicky marketing tactics.
Become an Executive Deal Maker at any age, with any amount of experience, that is a trusted advisor to decision makers and leads companies through transformational investments.
In this 2 minute letter, I’m going to tell you the exact framework that executive whispers use to thrive, while others are unsure or scared about their future.
But, I want to let you in on a secret.
In B2B there is ONE thing that will make or break you.
The language that you use to communicate.
That’s right, the words you use, and the way your frame your questions, presentations, and meetings could literally be the difference between a multi-million dollar sale, and “we’re going to discuss internally and get back to you” that we all know goes nowhere.
But, before I introduce you to the Million Dollar Dealmaker Toolkit, let me ask you a question.
- Are you communicating like a salesperson or a seasoned executive?
- Do you know the investment returns from your products?
- Do you know if your product meets the objectives your prospects laid out to their investors?
- Do you know if you are solving your client’s biggest risks, that they’ve confessed to Wall Street?
- Are your prospects working with you to run towards your one-year review, or are you dragging them to signing day?
If you answered no, you’re in for a surprise.
And yes I can teach you how to put together a deal, for any industry, in and niche, and sell any B2B product or service without a budget, in any economy.
This isn’t repackaged Sandler, Medpic, or Gap. Sales processes are for sellers and small deals, not for your customers and transformation.
There is no silver bullet.
No social selling secret that will have you posting to Linkedin 5 times a day.
No mandate to make 100 calls a day or work 6 days a week to be successful.
This is a simple 4 part framework that allows you to communicate clearly with executive teams, helping them to transform their businesses and help you close the largest deals of your life.
If you’re wondering what products this works with, here are some of the products my students have sold.
- Medical Devices
- Investment research
And a whole lot more.
I assure you, whether you are a seasoned executive, enterprise AE, entrepreneur or SDR, this will transform your life.
I’ve also worked with numerous Fortune 500 Companies and Multi-Billion Dollar Hedge Funds, but out of respect to NDA’s I don’t list them.
- At my past three companies, I’ve sold the largest deals in company history. I’m talking huge multimillion-dollar deals.
- I’ve scaled 3 startups. We sold the last one to a large public company.
- I was on the board of a top business school for 7 years. I’ve worked with countless students to help them move their careers forward.
- I’m a board member or advisor at multiple companies
But I have a secret.
I use to hate sales.
Hate it, I was awful.
I had big dreams of being like one of those effortless dealmakers..
You know ones that are real-life versions of.
And I did everything sales trainers and managers told me to do.
I set upfront contracts, identified pain, talked decision making, set next steps…
Challenged when I was supposed to, handled objections, and made 10’s of thousands of dials.
And, it wasn’t enough.
Then I remembered a conversation I had with a mentor who was CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.
He said that at their core, a CEO’s job was to allocate resources:
To make the best investment returns for the companies.
But I’d never talked about investment returns; none of my peers did either.
Instead, we talked about product, pain, implementation, and pricing.
It hit me.
My problem was thinking like a salesperson while CEOs were thinking like INVESTORS.
CEOS THINK LIKE INVESTORS!
CEOs make investments to solve problems and decrease risks while increasing the potential for their businesses to thrive.
Back to those effortless deal makers… Their secret wasn’t knowing the latest sales tricks and closes.
It was speaking the language of executives. The language of investments, risk, and return.
So I embarked on a journey.
I spent hundreds of hours studying finance, accounting, and investment models.
I listened to countless hours of investor presentations, studied for my CFA, and met one on one with more executives than I can count.
Over the course of a few years, I refined the nuance and simplicity of communicating like an executive deal maker.…not just the speaking and writing, but the MATH and INVESTMENT MODELS to back it up.
I figured out how to sell my existing products as investments while gaining the trust of my prospects and becoming a transformative advisor to their businesses.
And the results were insane.
The size of the deals I was doing grew by over 500x.
I was getting referrals in and out of my industry, building a reputation.
Sales became fun, rewarding and extremely lucrative!
The skills in the Million Dollar Dealmaker Toolkit (MDDT) are not a fad, they can’t be outdated, because at their core they are the timeless building blocks of executive-level business… just crafted so that anyone can learn them, and use them in under 2 hours.
It’s a simple framework.
What You’ll Learn In The Million Dollar Dealmaker
- Video Session 1: Overview-Selling your existing products as investments.- You don’t need new products you need a new framework for how you discuss, analyze, and present the ones you have.
- Video Session 2: What is an investment? A deep dive education on exactly what an investment is in the eyes of the executives you sell to.
- Video Session 3: Creating Investment Analysis For Executives (Including prebuilt excel models)- Excel models translate your vision for your products into the reality a CEO, COO and CFO buy into. I’ll show you exactly how to do it like the pros.
- Video Session 4: 27 Finance Questions That Make Millions- Understanding how a customer or prospect thinks about money, measures, and stacks value is the secret between a small deal and a transformational one. These questions and the context help you maximize your opportunities.
- Video Session 5: Analyzing Annual Reports and 10k’s to understand your customer’s business better than anyone. The information that drives hedge funds, private equity and pension funds is right there at your fingertips…. if you can sort through it and translate it. I’ll teach you how to quickly digest vast amounts of data to get to what really matters to your customers and prospects.
- Video Session 6: Utilizing Publicly Traded Investor Presentations To Understand The Markets You Serve. C-Suite executives work hard to market their own businesses to investors. It’s completely different than how companies market themselves to customers, I’ll show you how to sort through the information and how you can hone it to engage your clients.
- Video Session 7: Course Review- Tie it all together and make sure you have the path to continue to do the biggest deals of your career. Plus a PDF of the entire presentation.
It wasn’t always that way though, for a long time, I hated sales.
How can I make you look like a rockstar? I was on the phone, at my desk in Austin Texas talking to a new marketing manager at a high-tech company on the east coast.
Where did that question come from? How can I make you look like a rockstar… what was I thinking?
The prospect laughed, but then settled in.
They spent some time talking with me about what they wanted to accomplish and the impact they wanted to make on their business. Then we talked about what success would mean for them personally…..
I was hooked.
I had been selling for years, golf balls, poop scooping services, a pillow, car insurance, life insurance, auto loans, home insurance, mutual funds, credit cards, home equity loans. Lots of stuff.
With the exception of the golf balls, I absolutely HATED it, and I was not good at it. I never told people that I worked in sales, I carried that career with an overwhelming sense of shame.
In my Fortune 50 leadership development program, when the first rankings came out 6 months into my career I was number 11 out of 13 in terms of sales. But I was super competitive so I grinded my way up to number 3. But I still hated it.
This call, for whatever reason, this business-to-business deal was different.
This took all the things about business that I loved, strategy, finance, legal, lots of impact, new things, creativity and rolled it up into one nice game I got to play. And the stakes were meaningful. When I put a deal together the people at my company benefited, my customers reached their goals and my family thrived.
From that first deal, that first $20,000 contract I loved it and everything changed.
That passion grew into $50,000 deals than $100k then $375k then $750k then $1,000,000 then millions and millions of dollars worth of deals. Along the way I was not just selling, I was putting together large corporate partnerships, building processes, scaling teams, and onward to where I sit today.
I’ve gone from number 11 in a class of 13 who felt shame working in sales, to someone who has:
- Holographic imaging systems to Nasa
- Power plants to multi-billion dollar companies
- Data and tech to the worlds largest hedge funds and insurance companies
- The largest deals at my past 3 B2B companies I’ve worked at.
- A Darpa (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) *Black budget stuff* funded business with 60M in invested capital. Inc 500 two years in a row as the lead sales rep and product liaison.
- The second-largest commercial solar company in America as a rep and executive.
- 3x’d the revenue on a 10-year-old company for public acquisition in 3 years as VP of Sales and member of the executive team.
More courses from the same author: Chris SchaumShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1