Learn the strategies top personal and executive coaches around the world leverage to stand out from the competition, build a business that supports their lifestyle, and attract opportunities most people only ever daydream about.
Who is This Course For?
New Coaches Who Don’t Know Where to Start
Go from having no idea how to start coaching to having the confidence, skills, and specific strategies to get your first paying client.
No overwhelm trying to find good resources.
No uncertainty if what you’re learning actually works.
Just real strategies used by real coaches to help real people get real results.
Established Coaches Who Want to Level Up
Most coaches spend their entire careers drowning in mediocrity and charging way less than they’re worth.
In this course, you’ll learn strategies to set yourself apart from the competition and create systems that attract high-quality clients and opportunities to you.
If you’ve hit a plateau as a coach, or feel like you’re capable of doing more, this course can help.
Therapists Who Want to Break into Coaching
Tired of jumping through insurance hoops, outdated healthcare systems, and bullshit bureaucracy that gets in the way of you helping people?
Or maybe you know you’re capable of doing more with your expertise, but you’re burnt out only being allowed to help people survive instead of thrive.
This course will help you make the transition from just helping people function, to helping them flourish.
What You’ll Learn In World Class Coaching
SECTION 1: Laying the Foundation for Success
Before you can start coaching, you need to understand its foundations, including:
- The Psychology of Coaching
- Which is Which? Coaching vs. Consultation vs. Therapy
- Why Do People Hire a Coach?
- The Biggest Mistake New Coaches Make
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
With these foundations in place, you’re ready to start building your coaching skills!
SECTION 2: Basic Skills: Mastering the Fundamentals
What’s the main difference between mediocre coaches and the greatest in the world?
World-class coaches spend decades honing the fundamentals, including:
- Laying the Foundation of the Coaching Relationship by Creating Psychological Safety
- How to Ask Questions That Foster Deep Insight
- What Most People Get Wrong About Active Listening
- Finding Leverage to Help Get Your Clients Overcome Ambivalence and Take Action
- How to Think Like a Scientist and Stop Making Assumptions
- Identifying Blind Spots Holding You Back as a Coach
- Learning to Operate in the Grey
- Avoiding Rigidity and Learning to Adapt
- Leveraging Pattern Recognition to Help Your Client Connect the Dots
- The Art of Collaboration
Once you’ve got these down, you’re ready to move on to the next level of coaching!
SECTION 3: Intermediate Skills: The Business of Coaching
You’ve developed the raw skills of how to coach. Now it’s time to learn the skills to become a coach, including:
- Combining Fundamentals to Develop Fluidity
- How to Land Your First Few Clients
- Choosing the Right CRM
- When Should You Create A Contract?
- Pricing: Targeting Clients Who Can Afford Your Rates
- Positioning: Clarifying What Kind of Coach You Want To Be, Who You Help, and How You Help Them
- Dissecting Effective Discovery Calls
- Understanding What Your Clients Actually Want From Coaching
Once you’ve put these skills into practice, it’s time to start making a name for yourself…
SECTION 4: Advanced Skills: Becoming World-Class
By now, you know how to be an effective coach. But you need a few more skills to become a world-class coach, including:
- How to Create Frameworks and Mental Models For Your Clients
- Building a Value Ladder: 1:1, Group Coaching, Courses, Products, and More
- How Great Coaches Attract Opportunities To Themselves
- Permissionless Approaches to Coaching
- Building Your Content Ecosystem To Attract Opportunities 24/7/365
- How to Become The Best In The World At What You Do
With all these skills in place, you’re ready to go out and make a name for yourself as a world-class coach.
Readmore about: Corey WilksShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1