Dave Gerhardt – The 10 Laws of Copywriting
WARNING: The 10 Laws of Copywriting is not a course from a guru on the inspirational speaking circuit. The 10 Laws of Copywriting is not a how to guide written by a marketing intern. This content is based on real marketing experience and consistent results.
Why copywriting? What’s the big deal about it?
You could be selling your product without having to pick up the phone or getting on a Zoom call.
You could have sent that uncomfortable email to your kid’s teacher in two minutes — instead of sweating over it for two days.
I’m serious. This isn’t clickbait. Those are both possible (and actually become easy) if you can get good at copywriting.
Copywriting isn’t like the regular writing they wanted to teach you in school (I think I got a D in high school english btw…)
Copywriting is headlines, hooks, and stories.
It’s short, choppy copy crafted to get your attention and KEEP IT.
It’s a way of writing that will:
- Reach through the screen of your customer’s iPhone and hold their hand all the way through checkout.
- Get complete strangers to instantly know, like, and trust your brand (and then tell all of their friends about you too).
- Improve your communication and leadership skills — whether you need to send that clear and persuasive company email as a manager, or that uncomfortable email to your landlord or your kid’s teacher.
- Actually get people to respond to your emails (imagine that).
Copywriting is the single most important skill to master in business, and for the first time I’m going to share my 10 laws of copywriting with you:
- Law #1: You must learn how people make decisions.
- Law #2: You must uncover the selfish benefit.
- Law #3: You must learn how to tell a great story.
- Law #4: You must write like you talk.
- Law #5: You must use your customer’s words, not yours.
- Law #6: You must write short, choppy copy.
- Law #7: You must be specific.
- Law #8: You must nail the headline.
- Law #9: You must back everything up with social proof.
- Law #10: You must address objections upfront.
Readmore about: Dave GerhardtShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.