Did you know…
1. Your cholesterol could be too low?
I always thought the lower your cholesterol the better…
But this isn’t always true.
Your cholesterol is essential to creating your hormones – everything from cortisol to DHEA. So when your cholesterol is too low, you have trouble making hormones that your body needs to keep you in balance.
Low cholesterol can cause low energy, decreased sex drive, hormone imbalance, irregular cycles in women, irritability and more.
2. You shouldn’t use all the lab levels for testing?
Not all lab levels are created equal.
Many of the lab levels are taken from a sample group of people who may or may not be healthy. So when you look at blood tests, you need to know the OPTIMAL levels. Not necessarily the lab given levels.
Dr. Williams, through over 30 years of practice, has identified specific levels that are much more accurate than the lab levels.
3. Vegans and Vegetarians need to look at specific markers more so than others?
Vegans and vegetarians, since the diet is restricted, need to look at specific markers of health to insure that they’re doing everything correctly.
While most people who are eating diets of excess get an overload of certain nutrients, people who don’t eat excessively or eat a vegan or vegetarian diet may not get enough of those nutrients (though they may have plenty of others the other group doesn’t).
So this group requires some special tests to ensure that you’re getting the nutrients you need – so you can continue to stick to your diet AND be healthy. (Not a martyr for the cause.)
What You’ll Learn In How to Read Your Blood Tests
Because of the way learning all this changed my perspective, I asked Dr. Williams if he would team up with me and create a program that would identify optimal blood levels, help you decide what tests to take, and give you some control over your own personal health.
The program we created is called “How to Read Your Blood Tests,” and it is a comprehensive audio and PDF course on how you can successfully read your own blood tests and get real results.
It also gives you access to Dr. Williams’s own proprietary testing protocols to help identify certain common ailments and issues that many doctors misdiagnose.
In this program you’ll discover…
- How take control of your health by understanding blood testing and optimal levels.
- The optimal levels for many of the most deficient vitamins and minerals like Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and more.
- How to interpret the difference between lab levels and true health levels.
- What specific tests to take for vegans, vegetarians and other special dietary needs.
- What tests to take for your age and sex.
- Specific tests to help identify markers of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, candida, thyroid, adrenal fatigue and more.
- Where you can get tests for less money.
- How to test for parasites and worms.
- The true reason you need to test your body.
- And much more…
This program is not only for the individual, but for practitioners who what to understand the difference between normal lab levels and optimal health levels in the complete blood profile (CBC) and other important tests.
The program will give you optimal levels for these important markers…
- White Blood Cells
- Red Blood Cells
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- C-reactive Protein
- And almost 100 more.
The program contains 4 hours of audio lecture material with transcripts and a complete worksheet that shows lab levels and optimal levels for over 100 optimal health markers.
The program also will help you identify which tests are right for you.
Dr. Williams has identifed what specific tests you would need to take if you have…
- Chronic Fatigue
- Low Energy
- Lyme Disease
- Male Hormone Issues
- Female Hormone Issues
- Thyroid and Adrenal Issues
- And more!