If you are passionate about helping others improve their lives in meaningful ways, this masterclass is for you. Because not only will you master the 6 most important pillars of emotional intelligence, but you’ll also learn to explain and implement them.
What you will achieve:
- Help other people use their emotions instead of being used by them
- Add emotional intelligence to your professional coaching arsenal
- Easily build your own workshop, training program, and treatment plan for clients
- Grow your practice by mastering one of the most fundamental well-being skills
- Apply emotional intelligence practices that are backed up by science
- Discover how emotions provide a direct gateway to accurate self-knowledge
- Become a sought-after practitioner with this unique set of tools at your disposal
In this module, you will learn what emotions are. Why and how do they seem to involve many different physical and mental processes at the same time?
2 Emotional Intelligence
Over the past 20 years, emotional intelligence (EI) has become a popular construct in the field of psychology and beyond. But what is EI exactly?
3 Emotional Awareness
Emotional awareness is a fundamental skill to emotional intelligence. In short, it is the ability to answer the question: How am I feeling right now?
4 Beliefs About Emotions
In this module, we will discuss the beliefs about emotions that operate outside conscious awareness, and strongly determine the relationship people have with their emotions.
5 Emotional Awareness
When emotions and rationality are combined, they start to function as data; they reveal information about two important motivators of behavior: needs and values.
6 Emotional Expression
Emotional expression refers to the ability to name and express what is happening emotionally. Emotionally intelligent people are skilled at expressing their emotions.
Readmore about: Hugo AlbertsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1