There Are 5 Emails I’ve Written That Have Made More Money Than Anything Else I’ve Written…And I Want You to Have Them.
In the last 5 years or so I’ve been lucky enough to sell over a hundred million dollars worth of products online. (That’s for my businesses and clients. Not $100 mill in my bank account.)
Email has played a big role in that number. Email is kinda my thing. I’ve literally written thousands of emails. And over that time I’ve found there are 5 emails that make more than all the other thousands I’ve written. So I did something a little crazy. I turned those 5 email types into templates. Literally fill-in-the-blanks and send them out. It’ll take about 3-5 minutes per email is my guess. Pretty easy and fast in my book.
Now there’s a reason I did this. (Obviously.) I’m launching an Emails of the Month Club. I’m gonna send you 5 new templates every month (at least).
The best way to get you into it?
Give you the best emails I’ve ever written. You test them. You make it rain. You keep giving me some dollars each month to get new templates. So I really went above and beyond my normal efforts to make sure these are super legit templates. If you know me at all, you know I’m a “better done than perfect” guy. One guy even called me the world’s laziest copywriter.
Well, that’s not the case with these templates. There’s a reason I waited a while to release them. I really put some detailed focus into making them something that’ll make you a whole bunch of warm soft dolla bills.
Now for these 5 emails…
They’re all extremely different…yet highly profitable. Here they are:
- The “how to push a boulder” email
- The “reply email”
- The “how to eat an elephant” email
- Did you call me?
- The ultimate question
After testing literally thousands of different emails…I’ve found 5 that made more money than anything else. It didn’t matter what niche I used them…just a few tweaks and they worked again and again. For example, I used “the ultimate question” email template for a client in the survival space. They paid me $1500 to write it and it got four times more clicks than their best email! (I got an extra $5k for beating their email which was nice.)
I used the “reply email” to build my LionHeart Workshops business to a 7 figure business in just 3 months. The “did you call me” email is the single best promo email I’ve ever sent. (It typically added over $10k to my promotion sequences in the water filtration space.)
The “how to eat an elephant email” is a simple email anyone can use to get someone off the fence. It works great for people who are right on the edge of buying…but just need a wee little nudge to make the decision. And the “how to push a boulder” email? Well, that’s the single best performing email I’ve ever used. It absolutely killed it in the credit repair niche…and you can use it in yours as well.
Some of these work better for info products. Some are better for e-commerce. Whether you write for physical products, high ticket services, info products, or just want to get clients as a freelancer…these templates will work for you. Just sending out ONE of them to your list, a prospective client, or your client’s lists should pay for itself.
Email 1: The Boulder
- This email is what I call a “correlation email.” It tells an entertaining and useful story in the beginning…and then transitions into a sale.
- This is the email that made more money than any other email for the credit repair list of 1.2 million people that I used write for.
- And you don’t have to write it yourself. Just fill in the blanks and see what happens.
Email 2: The “Reply Email”
- I used variations of this email to build a 7 figure business (LionHeart Workshops) in under 3 months…all from a tiny list of less than 3,000 people.
- These work INCREDIBLY well if you’re selling high ticket courses, services, or freelancing.
- It’s a really powerful way to use “conversational selling.”
- It’s sooooo simple you won’t believe it works…until you try it.
Email 3: The “How To Eat an Elephant” email
- You know the best way to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- Just about everyone has heard the story. But I turned this one into another powerful “correlation email” that you can use.
- This is perfect at the end of a sales sequence. Or just to give people the “kick in the pants” they need to get off the fence.
Email 4: The “Did you call me?” Email
- This email is the single most powerful sales email I’ve ever come up with. I figured it out almost by accident when I was selling water filters.
- I tested a few different subject lines and this one ended up being the highest one I’ve ever tested.
- Best of all, you can use it whether your business uses phone calls or not. I’ve used it again just with emails and it worked just as well.
- This is powerful…but you can’t use it too often or you can screw up your relationship to your list.
- But this was our most reliable email when we wanted a little cash injection into our water filter business.
- It’s kinda like cheating if you sell physical products.
Email 5: The Ultimate Question
- This is one of the most useful emails you can use if your goal is to get a lot of clicks.
- It’s not always the best for pre-selling…but you get so many clicks that it makes up for it. We’re talking 4X the clicks of most other emails.
- It’s like hitting the “nuclear bomb” switch on your click through rate.
- I use this email periodically to get a bunch of people to click to a page I want them to see.
- It works in every niche I’ve worked in.
- Best of all it’ll take you about 3 minutes to fill in the blanks and send it out.
Read more about: Ian StanleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1