Jon Schumacher – Sell with Virtual Presentations
Here’s the 3-Day Agenda
Day 1: Your Presentation Building Blocks
When creating your sales presentation, you begin with the end in mind. You work backwards from your unique set of competitively advantaged solutions and the paradigm shifting insights you use to lead people to your solutions. During day one we’ll craft the “building blocks” of your sales presentation using a proven, proprietary process. You’ll get a fillable workbook to build your sales messages, so you’ll be creating as we move through day one.
During Day 1:
- Craft your Solutions Map which clearly shows what makes your solution unique and better than your competitors.
- Your presentation must shift your prospect’s thinking and action towards the solution you are offering. We will help you come up with the paradigm-shifting insights that will make your prospects look at you like the strategic, high-value asset that you are.
- Share the solution you sell using a custom built, step-by-step “Outcome Pathway” we create on the spot. Clarity sells, and we’ll make sure your prospects clearly see how you can help. Sell with Virtual Presentations
- Don’t just offer a free call to your prospects. Learn how to position your sales call as a valuable asset your prospects can’t wait to attend.
Day 2: Building Your Client Attracting Presentation
Now that we have the core building blocks of your presentation, it’s time to incorporate them into your high-converting slide deck. We’ll provide you with a proven, fill-in-the-blank slide deck template and build your masterpiece together. Sell with Virtual Presentations
During Day 2:
- Craft a compelling headline so that your best prospects are drawn like moths to the light of your presentation.
- Leverage social proof so your attendees see dollar signs and results pouring out of your business.
- Become the insightful sage every prospect wants to follow by sharing paradigm-shifting insight early and often.
- Make your future clients see you as the knowledge expert they want to work with.
- Double your call booking conversion rate by positioning your “next step” call as a valuable offer not a boring sales conversation.
Day 3: Attracting High-Paying Clients
Now that you have your presentation, it’s time to put it to work. This section will discuss different ways of using your new presentation to attract and close more clients. Live and recorded webinars will be discussed. Alternative styles of “webinars” will also be demonstrated including demo and drawing-style formats including what technology I use. Sell with Virtual Presentations
During Day 3:
- Use your virtual presentation in one-on-one, small group, and larger group webinar settings.
- If you have a warm email list, how can you host more direct offer webinars that will attract the time-pressed, most successful buyers on your list.
- Using your presentation in live and automated settings. Sell with Virtual Presentations
- Learn how to build a full-blown presentation funnel to double your close rate and wow your new prospects.
Readmore about: Jon SchumacherShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1