Kit Dale – The Art of Learning Jiu Jitsu Vol. 1&2
Kit Dale shares the secrets to his accelerated learning process, achieving his black belt in JUST 4 YEARS!OVER 2 HOURS OF FOOTAGE – all for the fraction of the price of a private lesson! Kit has travelled the world teaching hundreds of students his unorthodox approach to the study of the art and the psychology of BJJ. As Australia’s most prolific competitor, Kit has won several high profile tournaments including the Australian Nationals and Abu Dhabi World Pro several times.
In The Art of Learning Jiu Jitsu we’re going to show you:
- Kit’s key methods which will give you the tools to improve your understanding of Jiu Jitsu and increase your rate of learning.
- A simple principle to improve your timing drastically.
- A unique, three-point system that will turbo-charge your sweeps and allow you to identify and create sweeps of your own.
- A multi-phase system that will help you understand the principle and fundamentals of timing, and when and why to use certain movements at certain times.
- An understanding of how Jiu Jitsu moves are stored in the brain, and how to learn Jiu Jitsu moves much faster than using “conventional training approaches”.
- An insight into psychological warfare and how to mentally pick-apart and defeat your opponent.
- A way to simplify your Jiu Jitsu into a singular movement unconfined by predictable patterns and movements.
- How to rearrange your training to maximise your memory retention by 400%.
- Understanding how to make yourself as unpredictable as possible and how to read your opponents game.…a collection of the most fundamental and effective Jiu Jitsu concepts that I have discovered in my years of professional competition.
I’ve put every one of these concepts and philosophies through hours of testing on the mat before I’ve even considered recommending them to you. I pride myself on the fact that I only show you what I have seen and know to work, for both myself and my students.