What if you knew how create a fully custom Shopify website in under 12 weeks?
Ok let me rephrase that…
What if in 12 weeks you had the skills to create a custom shopify website and charge high prices for your amazing designs?
You had a streamlined process that meant you were able to get through these projects faster… no more panic mode
This means making the kind of money that allows you to lead a life of freedom while being able to spend more time with your family doing the things that make you happy.
You’ve seen other designers create amazing stores and there’s really no reason why you can’t be at their level, it doesn’t have to be complicated
I’m here to tell you that creating custom experiences on Shopify that don’t look like cookie-cutter, without overwhelm, templates is possible if you have the tool you need to execute.
You can create stunning designs, in less time, while making the kind of money to lead the life of freedom
What You’ll Learn In Shopify Code(x) Course?
Shopify Codex includes 16 modules, here we have listed including the first 8 modules
1.Welcome to the Codex!
- A message from your instructor
- Student Intake From
- Before you start…
- Next steps
- Resource Bug Logs
- Join the Community
- Legal Agreement
Become an Affiliate and Share Your Learnings!
2. The Frictionless Process
- The Process Overview
- Student Wiki
- Project Management: Peep my Process
- Task: Map Out Your Process in 15 Minutes
- Download my ClickUp Process Templates
- Getting a Full Brief
- Research & Discovery
- Base Rates & Break Evens
- Ballpark Pricing – Scope on Project Complexity
- Scope Alignment – Before You Sign
- Scope Reinforcement & Preparation
- Scope Deliverables Before Design
- Wrapping Up Milestones – Scope Boundaries
- Due Diligence During Build out
- Unexpected Scope Additions
4. Designing for eCommerce
Design Stream: CX, UX, UI
Figma: Everything you need in a Design Tool
- Design Basics -Organizing Your File
- Design System Basics – Color Palettes and Shared Styles
- My Favorite Figma Plugins
- Style Guides
- Preparing for Development – Exporting Images (Figma)
- Speed up your Export Workflow – Image Compression in Figma
5. Become an Expert on the Shopify Admin.
- Products (With real client examples)
- [Advanced] Products created by Apps
- Blogs and Blog Posts
Development Site or Existing Site?
6. Shopify Templates
To template, or not to template
Premium Theme Difference
Difference between Template based, Semi-Custom and Custom
My Theme Template Recommendations
The 1.0 Template Paradigm
7. Development Environment
Theme Development Workflow – Staging, Production
Coding: Shopify Code Editor vs Local Code Editor
Introduction to GitHub
- OS 1.0 Using ThemeKit PT 1
- OS 1.0 Using ThemeKit PT 2 – GitHub
- OS 1.0 Using ThemeKit PT 3 – Watch for changes
- OS 1.0 Using ThemeKit PT 4 – Commit to Github
- OS 2.0 Shopify CLI Introduction
- Shopify CLI Setup
- Shopify CLI Bugs and Quirks
- Shopify File Folder Structure
8. Coding Basics
- HTML Document Basics
- CSS Basics
- CSS Key Concept Reference Guides
- CSS Cheat Sheets
- Using Dev Tools to Start Coding
- Start Authoring Code!
Shopify Code(x) Course is for you if:
- You are sick of being pigeon-holed into cookie cutter templates
- Your spending hundreds of hours custom developing simple things and not making any money
- You know the basics of coding but Shopify templates makes you want to bang your head against the wall
- You’re scared to offer Shopify to your clients because it’s too complex
- You are overwhelmed trying to piece together how-to’s from tutorials that are confusing at best
About Lea Gucciardi
My goal is to help you crush your business goals, make you more money, and stay true to yourself in the process. Having been a storyteller at heart since I could remember. I knew I could translate that passion into visuals that could elevate a brand’s presence.
The web is my medium, and your business is the masterpiece. Romantic prose, clever character story arcs and nuances of plot lines are the things that light my soul on fire. After working with huge digital agencies, huge retailors, small software studios, I wanted to bring the same quality of service for emerging DTC brands, and that was how Arq came to life in 2019.
I started Arq Design Studio to help lifestyle and eCommerce brands tell their brand story and I can’t wait to help you on your journey to success.
More courses from the same author: Lea GucciardiShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1