Did you know that teeth and gum health is one of the top requested topics that Lynn gets from her clients?
Since so many of you have been looking for energy work on this topic, she has been inspired to create an entire remote remedy series to give your mouth a makeover! Whether you have struggles with bad breath, cavities, dry mouth or canker sores or even more series issues such as infection.. this series is for YOU!
Lynn designed this series for EVERYONE because it provides both preventative energies and remedial energies for all things Mouth Health.
In this Series, Lynn will clear the Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions (TFE’s) around all things mouth-related- not just physical, but emotional as well. We know that our thoughts, feelings and emotions create what we feel physically in our body. You have an opportunity to change the effects of those decisions in any environment or situation.
- Do you have memories of traumatic dentist visits?
- Do you find yourself hiding your smile?
- Are your gums puffy and inflamed?
- Do you find blood in your mouth after brushing or flossing?
- Do you have reoccurring and painful sores in your mouth?
- Are you afraid that your dental health may decline as you age?
- Are you tired of paying hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your dental hygiene?
- Are you embarrassed by bad breath?
- Does your jaw click or cause you pain?
- Do you wish you could smile with confidence?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then the Mouth Makeover Series is for you!
Here are just a few of the TFEs that will be cleared throughout this series (what are yours?):
- Have you ever thought about what experiences with YOUR teeth, gums, jaw and even tongue from a past life might have to do with your body today?
- What about energies around familial patterns and beliefs.
- What did you learn from your parents about the importance of dental hygiene when you were growing up?
- Has your mouth ever gotten you in trouble?
- What did you get programmed with thru media, tv, and advertising?
- “It’s negatively effecting my job performance”
- “I’m embarrassed by my breath”
- “I hate smiling in pictures”
- “Dental procedures are expensive”
- “I feel that others are judging me”
- “I’m afraid of dental work.”
- And More
Readmore about: Lynn WaldropShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1