Mike Shreeve – Remote Freedom
Salepage: Mike Shreeve – Remote Freedom
If you want the freedom of Freelancing as quickly and simply as possible, here’s how…
How To Get Clients Who Pay You Monthly Recurring Income… Without Needing To Sell Yourself Online Or Do ANY Marketing
Introducing: “Mike Shreeve – Remote Freedom” How To Become A Clientless Freelancer
In Remote Freedom course I want to show you:
- How to find remote work jobs that fit your skills, your flexibility needs, and even your financial goals
- How to stand out amongst all the other applicants and land your dream gig with a remote company
- How to use the Remote Work Revolution to launch, stabilize, or grow your Freelance business quickly
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- How to frame your skills and capabilities in terms of the results they create, and which results businesses are willing to pay top-dollar to achieve…
- Why companies are starving for people and how remote work can solve this problem…
- Which problems businesses are struggling to solve, and why they haven’t figured out how to fix them yet…
- How to reframe and repackage your “common sense” or “practical” skills into high-level skill sets that pull equally high-level salaries…
- How to make hiring you remotely the easiest and most practical hiring decision for your business of choice…
- How to demonstrate the benefits of remote work to a company currently looking for someone in-house…
- The skills matrix I use to find a perfect match between the things you’re already good at and what’s in high demand for current remote roles…
- What it means to be the right person for the job, not just a good option, and how to use this to create remote work opportunities for yourself…
- How to negotiate a “full-time” remote position into a single retainer client while making it easy for the company to make the transition and support you…
- Remote Freedom is the culmination of all my expertise and experience as both a business owner AND a Freelancer (plus the insights gained from our 2 month experiment) which is why I’m so confident it will work for you.
Everything You Need To Tap Into The “Remote Work Revolution” And Get What You Want Without Marketing
Not just training.
Not just theory or information.
But the exact same tools and processes I used to help Fritz, Samantha, and Sarah (plus the other experiment participants) find the freedom they craved with the security they needed to provide for their families.
There are templates, worksheets, tutorials, and checklists for everything you need, from A to Z of the remote job-getting process.
In addition to the complete, step-by-step walkthrough from “no real skills” to highly compensated and completely time and location independent, when you purchase Remote Freedom today you’ll get:
- Conversation templates to help you nail the interview, knowing exactly what to say and when to say it to land the job…
- Skillset checklists to help you narrow down the perfect remote role for you based on your current skills and interests…
- Outreach templates to help you get the attention of hiring managers and stand out from the crowd…
- Opportunity identification checklists to help you identify which companies are prime candidates for remote opportunities, even if they aren’t currently hiring remote…
- Compensation checklists to help you identify the critical needs and desires you need met to succeed and thrive in a remote position…
- Clarity worksheets to help you get clear on your values and uncover your hidden talents and high-value opportunities…
- Resume examples, design tips, and advanced tactics to stand head and shoulders above the crowd and get the attention of decision-makers…
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I don’t have any skills?
You do – even if you don’t realize it yet.
The first part of the Remote Freedom process gets you to dig deep and pull out all the “practical” or “common-sense” skills you already have that companies love paying for…
… and then teaches you how to frame and talk about those skills in a way that makes their value clear.
What if I haven’t worked in years?
Our resume building process focuses on highlighting your capabilities and skills as they apply to the work you’re looking to do – not your work experience.
Businesses don’t care about work history as much as they care about tangible results and the right fit.
Inside Remote Freedom I’ll teach you exactly how to position yourself and the value you bring to the table so that your work history, or lack thereof, doesn’t even come into question.
I’ve heard that a lot of “work-from-home” opportunities are scams. How will I know the difference?
I’ll be giving you a complete breakdown of what to look for and how to evaluate the opportunities you find to be sure you’re safe from any scams.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: There are plenty of scams out there claiming to be legit “remote work” jobs. BE. CAREFUL.
If you join the program, I’ll show you exactly where to look, how to make sure the job is legit, and I’ll even show you how to get your dream company to hire you (aka: how to work with people who share your mission and values).
I’ll also be showing you the best possible places to look for legitimate opportunities…
… as well as how to create your own opportunities from traditional job offers you find online looking for in-house team members.
I don’t want/can’t work a full-time job. Will this work for me?
Remote Freedom is built to get you the stable, consistent, marketing-free income and benefits that you want – on your terms.
Before you build a resume or reach out to a single business, we define exactly what your terms are going to be and use them to identify the right opportunities for you.
If you only want to work 15-20 hours per week like Samantha, you can find a remote work arrangement that makes it happen.
If you want full-time work and full-stack benefits, you can land a remote job like Fritz did.
If you want part-time work PLUS benefits (something you can almost never get with traditional employment options), you can explore the same options Alma did to end up with exactly that.
If you want to use remote work to stabilize your Freelancing income, you can do that.
The point is: It’s about figuring out what you want, then going out there and finding it in the real world. I’ll show you how to do both of those things.
How will I know what to say when it comes to speaking with the clients? (I haven’t interviewed for work in years!)
We’ve got conversation templates and expertise framing exercises to make sure you’re fully prepared to rock every conversation you might have with potential remote work clients…
… and come out with an offer in hand.
You won’t be going this alone. Every step of the way you’ll have all the tools, templates, and strategies you need.
I’m also throwing in the Advanced Negotiation Tactics mini-course to give you the extra oomph you need to get everything you want and more.
I don’t have a resume. Will I need one?
Yes – but we’ll help you build one up from scratch (honestly its easier if you don’t have anything you’re attached to) that highlights and properly positions the value of your skills and how you can help your ideal companies.
I’ve also included plenty of examples and a few tools to help you build eye-catching resumes that stand out in a crowd and get you on the radar of companies who didn’t even know they were looking to hire you.
Isn’t this another J.O.B? I don’t want to work for The Man™.
Depends. Remote work is a whole new beast.
It’s what happens when businesses wise up to the fact that their employees are human beings – not robots – and that by treating them well, they ultimately save a ton of money and reach their goals A LOT faster.
Happy people do better work. Period.
So while you may be saying an exclusive “I do” to a single company (and getting out of the client-getting grind completely), you won’t be donning uncomfortable pants, shoes, and ties from 9-5 with managers breathing down your back.
Remote Freedom is designed to connect you with companies who are searching for YOU… whether that looks and feels like freelancing is entirely up to what YOU want.
I will say this:
Some people thrive in a team setting, where they can share a common mission, have a social connection, and be a part of a larger vision.
Some (like me) prefer to be solo-flyers and thrive on alone time.
The good thing is that by leveraging the Remote Work Revolution, you can use the available needs that companies are searching for to create your own perfect role.
Readmore about: Mike ShreeveShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1