Teaching the fundamentals For Faceless Creators
Learn what it really takes to become successful with YouTube Automation
YouTube Automation By Nexlev aims to teach you the fundamentals of YouTube automation without any fluff.
When it comes to YouTube automation there are many people that claim they have the magic bullet to success.
While in reality, there is no secret code to YouTube all you need is a solid understanding of the basics, Realistic expectations and a good network to help you navigate your way to the top.
In this step-by-step course:
- How i got a second video on a new channel to 5 million views
- Master the art of finding good niches
- Build teams that can crush any video concept you give them
- The true fundamentals of the YouTube algorithm and viral growth
- Fundamentals of good scripts, story telling, editing and thumbnail design
- How to correctly analyze your youtube analytics
- How to navigate youtube’s copyright system
What You’ll Learn In Youtube Automation
Module 1: Introduction to Youtube Automation
- Course Overview
- What to Expect from Youtube Automation
- How Much to Invest
Module 2: Discovering Profitable Niches
- Supply and Demand on Youtube
- How to Judge If You Found a Good Nice
- Mindset When Searching For Niches
- How to Find Niches with Youtube Incognito
- How to Find Niches with Keyword Scanning
- How to Find Niches thru Social Media
- How to Create Niches thru The Transfer Method
- How to Find Niches thru High Paying Markets
- Find Niches thru ChatGPT + Google Trends
Module 3: Evaluating and Starting Niches
- How to Know If a Niche is Monetizable
- When Do You Start a Niche
Module 4: Testing Channels and Niches
- A/B Testing with Pre-monetized Channels
Module 5: Leveraging Content Formats in Niches
- Why Formats Matter
- Compilations Do’s and Dont’s
- Documentary’s Do’s and Dont’s
- Animation Do’s and Dont’s
- Explainer’s Do’s and Dont’s
Module 6: Goal Setting and Research for Success
- Set Goals
- Why and How
Module 7: Setting Up Your Youtube Channel
- Basic Youtube Channel Setup
Module 8: Building and Managing Your Team
- Outsource or Do It Yourself?
- Where to Hire What?
- Hiring a Good Script Writer
- Hiring a Good Voice Actor
- Hiring a Good Video Editor
- Hiring a Thumbnail Designer
- Hiring a Team Manager
- Hiring a Good 2D Animator
- Hiring a Good Scheduler
- Should You Hire a Complete Team
Module 9: Team Automation and Communication
- How to Automate Your Team
- How to Properly Communicate With Your Team
- How to Give Script Instructions
- How to Give Voice-Over Instructions
- How to Give Video Editing Instructions
- How to Train Your Team?
Module 10: Mastering Topic Selection
- What Makes The Perfect Topic?
- Supply and Demand in Topics
- Re-using Older Topics
- Topic Transfer Method
- Autofill Topics Method
- How to Use AI For Topic Generation
- Audience Tab Topic Method
- Finding Topics thru Answers The Public
- Finding Topics thru Twitter
Module 11: Crafting Effective Scripts
- Script Structures
- Hooking Viewers with Scripts
- Rehooking Viewers in a Script
- Clip Intergration In Your Scripts
Module 12: Perfecting Voice Overs
- How to Get a Good Voice Over
Module 13: Mastering Video Editing
- Rules For a Good Edit
- How to Source Footage and Assets
- How to Give Feedback on an Edit
Module 14: The Art of Storytelling
- Why Do Stories Matter?
- What Makes a Good Story?
- Story Telling Sctructures
- How to Create Good Characters?
Module 15: Designing Eye-Catching Thumbnails
- What Do Good Thumbnails Look Like?
- The Elements of a Great Thumbnail
- Thumbnail Research
- Optimizing Youtube Thumbnails
Module 16: Crafting Compelling Titles
- How to Create Good Titles
Module 17: Optimizing and Testing Videos
- Optimizing and Publishing Videos
- A/B Thumbnail Testing
Module 18: Understanding the Youtube Algorithm
- How the Youtube Algorithm Works?
- How to Analyze and Improve Click-through Rate
- How to Analyze and Improve Video Retention
- How to Analyze and Improve Engagement
- The 80/20 Rule
Module 19: Utilizing Youtube Shorts and Community Posts
- Should You Do Youtube Shorts?
- Should I Promote My Channel With Shorts or Community Post?
Module 20: Managing Finances and Administration
- How to Pay Team Members?
- How to Manager Your Administration
Module 21: Navigating Youtube’s Copyright System
- How Youtube’s copyright detection system works
- Copyright and Music on Youtube
- How to Make Videos Fair Use
- What to Do In Case of Copyright Claims
- How to Deal with Copyright Strikes
- How to Deal with Limited ADs and Age Restrictions
- Admission to The Youtube Partner Program
- Demonitized Channels 101
- Deleted Channels 101
Module 22: Embracing Self-Learning
- What is Teach Yourself?
Readmore about: Business & EcommerceShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.