How to Help Clients Retrain the Brain for More Happiness
How a brain-savvy approach can lead to more effective trauma interventions
You’ve probably heard of the brain’s negativity bias. But more to the point, you likely see it in action with your clients.
And when clients get stuck on the negative, they can get further bogged down in feelings of inadequacy and self-judgment that are hard to reverse.
To help them shift out of this painful cycle, we first need to understand the specific neurological factors that fuel it.
And we need to know the simple steps we can teach clients to help them turn positive experiences into lasting brain change.
That’s why we’re bringing you this short, focused course . . .
What you’ll learn in Training the Brain for More Happiness
Training the Brain for More Happiness
Rick Hanson, PhD
- How to Transform a Reactive, Negative Brain into a Responsive, Productive One
- How Novelty Ignites Neuroplasticity and Transforms the Brain
- The 5 Factors That Boost Neuroplasticity and Help Learning Take Hold
- How to Train the Brain for More Positive Experiences
- How to Turn Positive Experiences into Lasting Brain Change
- 4 Simple Steps for Turning Traits into Neural Structure
- The 2-Step Approach to Installing Positive Traits in the Brain
- 3 Ways to “Engage the Mind” and Shift from a Negative State to a Positive State
- How to Link the Negative to the Positive to Build Inner Resources
Readmore about: NICABMShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1