Advance your FP&A Career To the next level
You want to move to FP&A?
FP&A analysts can expect to earn 30% more than accountants.
Moving to FP&A will also accelerate your path to higher management positions.
What You’ll Learn In Become A High-Performing Finance Professional?
How to analyse variances
- Analyse sales and margin variances, including product mix (PVM Method)
- Understand cost variances
- How to calculate project variances
How to perform quick analysis
- Identify insights from raw data
- Link financial figures with operational data
- Learn how to make back-of-the-envelope calculations
- Headcount related KPI and analysis
- Understand how you can use variance, profitability and sensibility analysis to bring insights to your company
- Sales Forecasting
How to make your reporting faster
- Find ways to simplify your reporting
- Automate your reporting
- Build a process to accelerate your reporting
How to be a better business partner
- Understand the needs of your business partner
- Manage demand and deadlines
- Translate business events into financials
- How to make convincing finance presentations
- Storytelling with figures and charts
How to make Excel and PowerPoint work for you
- The main Excel functions I use which make me more efficient
- Learn how to use the rights Charts in Excel
- Transform your slides into a visually attractive and convincing business presentation with a specific Powerpoint function
- Automate your presentations
Who Become A High-Performing Finance Professional Course Is For?
- Any finance professional with the motivation to improve his/her soft and technical skills
- Finance professionals wanting to transition in a role with more analysis, forecasting and business partnering activities
- Students wanting to learn real world professional skills directly applicable to your next position in Finance
Readmore about: Nicolas BoucherShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1