In The AI Advantage course, you’ll learn everything you need to master ChatGPT and unleash unmatched creativity and productivity.
You’ll see how AI can take care of your mundane tasks, freeing you to truly create.
You’ll learn the mind-blowing ways AI can streamline and boost your creative process.
I’ll go beyond the buzzword of AI and share specific tools and step-by-step instructions you can use right away.
Here’s what you can expect:
- After 15 minutes, you’ll get a good feel for how ChatGPT works.
- After 30 minutes, you’ll have your first “I’m totally blown away!” moment.
- After 60 minutes, you’ll be able to find at least 3 ways to use ChatGPT to boost your creativity and productivity on a regular basis.
- And by the end of the course, you’ll have a free, highly-skilled co-creator for life.
What You’ll Learn In The AI Advantage
1. WRITE A FIRST DRAFT OF ANYTHING
- Teach ChatGPT your unique writing style
- Create 10 first drafts of a blog post in your writing style based on preliminary thoughts you provide
- Write a thank-you note to your interviewer
- Generate 5 versions of a sales page for a digital course
- Draft 5 versions of your PowerPoint presentation
- Write a letter of recommendation
- Draft a speech or lecture
2. GENERATE MIND-BLOWING IDEAS
- Generate 10 ideas for a blog post that will delight your audience
- Create new business ideas for a niche market
- Generate ideas to grow your email list
- Suggest fun indoor activities for a family of 4 to do on a rainy day
3. HANDLE MUNDANE TASKS
- Write an email to your boss requesting an extension on a deadline
- Write a sales pitch to a prospective client
- Create witty social media posts
- Draft a compelling meeting agenda
- Summarize meeting notes and create action items
- Plan a trip to experience Hong Kong like a local
- Brainstorm ideas for your partner’s birthday based on their interests
- Whip up a dinner recipe based on what you have in the fridge
4. FINE-TUNE YOUR CREATIONS
- Upload a first draft into ChatGPT and it’ll give you suggestions on how to improve your writing, and will find more examples and stories to support your arguments
5. ACT AS A MARKETING EXPERT
- Write 100 ads to increase customer conversion
- Draft an email sequence to describe your product or service
- Generate a landing page for your online course
6. RESEARCH LIKE AN ACADEMIC
- Upload an article, a study, or a PDF, and get a comprehensive summary in a few paragraphs
- Act as your personal Sherlock Holmes for references and find research studies to support your points.
- Sift through the internet’s noise and serve up what you actually need—filtered, summarized, and ready to impress—in less time than it takes to brew your morning coffee.
7. HELP WITH PROCRASTINATION AND WRITER’S BLOCK
- When you feel stuck, you can use ChatGPT to give you momentum by creating a rough draft of virtually anything that you can then use as a foundation
More courses from the same author: Ozan VarolShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1