Physically, the liver is responsible for over 800 jobs in the body and its health is foundational for:
- Hormonal Balance
- Emotional Balance
- Enthusiasm for life
- Moving creative thought into creative action
- Transmuting the inner critic into the inner friend
- Eyesight and eye health
- Transforming judgement, anger and criticism
- Establishing easy and healthy boundaries
- Inspiring and nurturing your joyful and empowered warrior spirit
Did you know that the Ancient Chinese understood that liver is the Seat of the Soul? It is responsible for the emotions of kindness, generosity, and self-love, and when liver is in balance, we are able to access the energy and wisdom to create the pathways forward to realise our dreams. When the liver is compromised and sluggish, your whole body system begins to suffer. It can suffer silently and internally, it can suffer with fits of anger or bouts of crippling fatigue. It can be insidious or explosive.
On this step by step educational and experiential journey to transform your Liver, you will free your liver energy and connect you to your soul path. Join me to:
- Learn new, easy, and powerful techniques you can return to again and again to nurture and revitalise your liver and connect deeply to your energy systems
- Understand how your liver functions, what your liver needs to be healthy and how it interacts with all areas of your life and health
- Enhance your energy levels, your motivation, your vitality and your commitment to your soul
- Become empowered to create healthy boundaries in all areas of your life
- Balance your hormones, your mood and your weight
- Regain your sparkle and enthusiasm for life
- Understand what to eat to help your liver function at its best, with recipes to support your journey
- Feel supported with an achievable, step by step format that encourages long-lasting change
What Will you Learn in Love Your Liver
Meet and Greet your Liver
- Getting to know your liver
- The liver and emotions
- Liver energy
- Working with your lymphatic system
The Great Detoxifier
- Liver function
- Liver detoxification retreat overview and suggestions
- Symptoms of liver imbalance
- Energy testing
Liver Loves your Hormones
- Liver and hormone balance
- Liver and the adrenals
- Liver and the thyroid
- Liver and yin and yang
Saying Yes to Life
- The importance of rest
- Liver and the Aura
- Self love
- Liver and kidney connection
- Expanding beyond old ways of being
The Warrior Spirit
- Liver and the five Elemental Rhythms
- Activating your warrior within
- Liver and celebration
- Liver and the Chakras
The Seat of the Soul
- Your commitment to your soul
- Connecting to your energy fields
- Conscious eating
- Honouring and embracing who you truly are
Readmore about: Prune HarrisShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.