Finally, a system that shows you how to become a Python Django Full-Stack Web Developer and use those skills to charge what you’re worth. Even if you’ve never written a line of code…
What You’ll Learn In The Profitable Programmer Course 2.0
- Week 0: The Mindset of Highly Successful Developers – The first week we are gonna cover all the big picture things you need to know to become a badass developer
- Week 1: Python Crash Course – We’ll cover all the python fundamentals. This will be the building blocks for developing python web apps
- Week 2: Your Python Freelancer Portfolio Web App – I’ll give you your python freelancer portfolio & show you how to put it online so anyone in the world can see it! We use Python + Flask + Heroku.
- Week 3: Full-Stack Todo List Web App with Python (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build a Todo List app in Python + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 4: Python DJANGO Full-Stack Movie Web App We’ll build a full C.R.U.D enabled app with a database & deploy it online
- Week 5: Local Development – You’ll learn how to develop web apps on your own computer so when the internet dies or you’re in a jungle… You can still code.
- Week 6: How to Start Getting Python Coaching Clients – This week we’ll focus on you starting to earn an income from coding with the knowledge you currently have. You’ll be improving your skill, learning how to work with clients, earning an income, and adding more experience to your portfolio.
- Week 7: HTML5 + Bootstrap 4 – Learn the building blocks of websites & their design
- Week 8: How to Style Your Apps with CSS3 – You’ll learn how to style your apps & make them look DELICIOUS
- Week 10: Ultimate Environment for Python Dev with Pycharm – I’ll show you how to leverage the best code editor on the planet for Python & how it can 10x your productivity as a developer
- Week 11: Django Crash Course – You’ll be a Django ninja when you’re done with this module… Admin, views, forms, models, & user authentication will be a joke for you.
- Week 12: Git Version Control + Github – You’ll learn how to version control your app so you can put it in a time machine. If something goes bad, you can always travel back in time. This is a highly sought after skill no matter what language you’re a developer in.
- Week 13: Python Django Blogging App (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build your blog + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 14: Python Developer’s Guide to LinkedIn, Github, & FB – I’ll show you how to leverage social media as a python developer to get recruiters to hit you up on autopilot.
- Week 15: Profit with Python (Freelance/Developer)
Readmore about: Rafeh QaziShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.