Sandler Sales Institute – The Professional Advantage
The Challenges of Professional Services
You are probably highly educated and qualified in your field, but how much training do you and your associates receive in how to develop a successful, growing practice?
Does your firm struggle with:
- Marketing and advertising not providing a steady flow of quality clients?
- Exceptional service failing to provide repeat business and referrals that you deserve?
- A lack of prospecting and new business development attitudes, plans, or skills?
Selling isn’t a dirty word.
You can develop your practice in a professional, respectful manner.
Your business operations probably revolve around systems, processes, and principles—but do you use any of these elements for new business development? Chances are, you may not be as comfortable, competent, or consistent ‘selling’ your services as you are delivering them.
‘Selling’ can become a respectable and profitable part of your professional practice, without you or your colleagues sounding like ‘stereotypical salespeople.’ You don’t need to resort to high-pressure, cost-justified, feature/benefit laden presentations, or dance around prospective clients’ stalls and objections, or trying to ‘close the deal.’
You can integrate the same creative, organizational, analytical, and communication skills required by your profession into effective processes and systems to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities.
Nobody ever told me that I would have to sell.
It’s one of the top statements we hear from legal, engineering, accounting, and consulting firms. We’ll help your firm create a business development plan that is as effective as you are at delivering your expertise.
At Sandler, we believe professional business development skills:
- Give you more control of your business and career.
- Make you more valuable to your clients and your firms and increase net profits and income.
- Make you a more well-rounded professional and help you get out of the office and the grunt work.
- Allow you to do the work you enjoy and can actually be fun!
Start a conversation.
Learn how to create a cohesive, highly competitive, and productive revenue-generating inside sales machine.
Professional Advantage Curriculum
Sandler’s Professional Advantage is specifically designed to address the attitudes, behaviors, and techniques essential to productive business development. Our training complements the diagnostic, creative, analytical, and consultative personalities and skills of professional service providers. Selling is a respectable and profitable part of your profession, and a necessary function of marketing and growing your business.
Develop a sales awareness, without the stereotypical salesperson image:
- Sell yourself and your ideas.
- Conduct presentations that will permit the client to say “yes” without pressure from you!
- Learn why people really buy.
- Help your organization develop a larger client base.
- Handle objections and “Buyer’s Remorse.”
- Qualify prospective clients quickly and therefore shorten the selling cycle.
Handle the Pressures of Business Development
Learn how the “buyer’s system” operates and how to avoid unpaid consulting; how to deal with money issues; and how to get a commitment and stay in control without offending your prospective clients.
Sandler’s Professional Advantage will help you with account development strategies, management of existing client relationships and referral development, as well as networking and prospecting activities.
The program includes key lessons to business development success designed for the professional services industry!
- On the Frontlines
- Effective Communication
- Breaking through Your Comfort Zone
- Questioning Techniques
- Up-Front Contracts
- Telephone and Email Communication
- Formula for Success
- Up-Selling and Cross-Selling (PAIN)
- Understanding Our Customers: DISC
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Understanding Our Customers: Transactional Analysis
- Client Development through Sales
Selling Professional Services
Must-have information for law firm partners and other professional service providers. “Business development,” “practice development,” “client retention…”- no matter what you call it; you need sales skills to do it successfully!
Readmore about: Sandler Sales InstituteShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1