Scott Redler – T3 Live – Redler Ultimate Access
The Redler Ultimate Access Video Series is Perfect for:
- Traders searching for new stages of growth
- Traders just searching for a repeatable plan of action
- Traders with some experience, but not earning consistent money from trading
- Traders eager to see how a professional trader approaches the market
How Can I Learn Scott Redler’s Trading Method?
That’s a question we’ve been getting for years.
In the past, Scott was quite busy teaching at live events around the world, including our sold-out $4,995 Redler Ultimate Access events.
Scott’s schedule prevents him from setting aside so much time to train traders in New York or Florida, so we’re giving you the next-best thing: access to 13+ hours of video replays of this exclusive training.
What You’ll Learn…
In a word… everything.
In this first-of-its-kind training, Scott holds nothing back.
He breaks down every detail of his technical analysis and trading strategies so you can make them your own.
Think of it as your road map to trading success, created by a professional trader with over 19 years of successful trading experience.
Your Curriculum Includes:
Moving Average Analysis, the Pro’s Way
- Learn Scott’s pinpoint method for analyzing the market trend and individual stocks
- Know when the complexion is the market is changing using a simple analysis method
- See real-world case studies of trend changes and extensions so you can spot the next one
Relative Strength and Market Analysis
- Understand sector and stock rotation to see the real drivers of price
- Spot the strongest stocks and sectors
- Position to exploit changes in market complexion
Swing Trading Intensive
- The chart patterns Scott uses on multi-day to multi-month time frames
- Understand Scott’s unique philosophy on trading patterns
- Learn Scott’s all-new ‘Pitbull’ trading pattern, designed to capture explosive moves
Day Trading Intensive
- Generate short-term profits with Scott’s active day trade techniques
- Learn practical methods for managing risk on intraday trade
- Profit from gaps, news reports, and relative strength
The Red Dog Reversal and H-Sell Setup
- Get new twists on the Red Dog Reversal with Scott’s extended case studies
- Understand the H-Sell Setup, a strategy for taking advantage of down moves
- These are Scott’s bread & butter patterns that help traders profit from volatility
Professional Trade and Money Management
- Learn Scott’s unique Tier System for managing individual trades
- Understand Scott’s ‘Day Count Rules,’ which can help you manage high-speed momentum stocks
- See how Scott approaches money and account management
Trading Case Studies I: IPO’s and Earnings
- Learn Scott’s “Art of the First Day” strategy for trading hot IPO’s
- Trade earnings reports for high profits while minimizing your risk
- This is the first time Scott revealed his earnings trading strategies
Trading Case Studies II: Crypto Currency Technicals and More!
- Apply Scott’s technical analysis method to cryptocurrencies
- Understand how Scott called a mega move in Ethereum
- Get an unique day-by-day view of swing trading a momentum stock
Creating Your Trading Business Plan
- Take a long-term view of your trading journey
- Set specific goals that make sense for your situation
- Learn what your limits are so you can stay in the game for the long run
The Red Dog’s Morning Game Plan Process
- Start game planning using Scott’s unique daily process
- Map out specific support and resistance levels
- See an extended case study of the creation and execution of a game plan
About Scott Redler
Scott Redler serves as Chief Strategic Officer of T3 Live.
He is regularly featured by CNBC, Bloomberg Television, and Fox Business. His technical analysis work has also been cited by the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, MarketWatch, and Investor’s Business Daily.
Scott a.k.a. the “Red Dog,” has traded professionally since 1999, and co-founded T3 Live in 2007.
As the financial crisis began, Scott became a recurring guest on CNBC, giving his technical takes on the unfolding collapse. Scott has presented on behalf of Charles Schwab at the Las Vegas MoneyShow, and speaks regularly at other trading and investment conferences around the world.
He has also been appeared in documentaries produced by the BBC and China’s CCTV-2.
Scott helps professional traders, money managers, and individual investors approach each day with a steady, measured approach. In his off time, Scott is an elite endurance athlete, having completed over 50 triathlons and marathons, including two Ironman events.
Readmore about: Scott RedlerShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1