Sean D Souza – Black Belt Presentations Premium
Description of Black Belt Presentations Premium
In Black Belt Presentations series, you get to go in depth and see what makes a Psychotactics presentation so elegant, yet so powerful (if you’ve ever been to any of our presentations you’ll know what I mean).
The Black Belt Presentation Series is a system that gets the audience to drop whatever they’re doing and pay attention to what you’re saying. Almost immediately, it creates a “like factor” around you.
It’s the structure that helps create the “like factor” in your presentation
The best presenters in the world know that presentations are not just a matter of stringing a few slides together. Instead, Black Belt Presentations is a series of well-designed and well-choreographed pieces of information. Information that keeps the audience completely engaged as you move from one topic to the other.
So how do you get this trio of design, delivery and control?
What you’ll learn in Black Belt Presentations Premium
Presenting “Black Belt Presentations”. Black Belt Presentations is a series of three books + audio that span a chunky 100+ pages each plus, of course, audio.
Book 1: Slide Design and Packaging
This is about creating presentations that are so yummy that the audience is gobsmacked. They want to know how you made your presentation so simple, yet so luscious.
And you, of course, learn how you can create designer-presentations—and do it without a massive graphics budget. This part is about creating packaging that makes your presentation stand out from every other presenter.
Book 2: Controlling the Delivery
Most of us have some kind of system. It’s called the start-muddle-end. Yes, muddle. Sit back and think of even one presenter who’s really rocked your boots recently? Can you think of that person?
If you can, it’s a person with a delivery system. The delivery system we’re going to use is called the 13-Box System. If someone wakes you at 3am, you should be able to get your presentation going—groggily but technically correct.
Book 3: Controlling the Event (with premium option)
Control sounds like an ugly word. But the lack of control is chaos. And yet control isn’t about hypnotising your audience into submission.
Rather it’s about creating an environment that’s right for learning. Once you have control, you have an audience that knows they’re in the hands of a maestro. And they’ll come along happily for the ride.
You Don’t Need Fancy Stuff
What you do need is a solid understanding of what makes a presentation extremely powerful. And that gives you a boost to put your best foot forward. And to create a presentation that creates real results for a change.
The ‘Black Belt Presentations’ series contains almost 100,000 words and about 400 pages of solid content. And not just some crappy re-packaged content. Every page of the audio and text in the book will give you a deeper insight into how to dramatically improve your presentations.
So what does the ‘Black Belt Presentations‘ series contain?
Here is a list of what to expect:
Part 1: Controlling Presentation Design
- DIY Slide Design: How to create stylish slides without driving yourself crazy
- Understanding the ‘promixity of elements’ and why it avoids visual chaos
- The power of invisible lines and how they help avoid distraction—and increase focus
- Why a simple colour palette saves you endless amounts of preparation time
- How to avoid ‘unwanted noise’ by choosing uncluttered backgrounds
- Why 95% of your slides need just one thought for max impact
- The palm test: How to get rid of unwanted and distracting graphics
- How to use the power of size to make graphics pop on your slides
- Two core methods to instantly increase curiosity on every slide
- Why most photos/graphics are flat on slides and how to bring them to life instantly!
- How to avoid busting your budget on photos/graphics
- Easy ways to stretch your budget without compromising on quality
- How masking and transparency make graphics stand out
- Why most graphs are confusing—and why to avoid 3-D completely
- How to transform graphs into powerful visual data that make audiences sit bolt upright
- How to avoid the downsides of animation
- The secret of how ‘invisible’ animation helps reduce surprise
- Handy presentation resources to help improve your presentation skills
Part 2: Controlling Presentation Delivery
- Why the 13-Box system will change the way you do presentations forever
- A simple way to instantly wake up an audience in a matter of minutes
- The biggest mistakes made with audio and video
- The importance of well-loved stories and how they captivate an audience
- Why ‘easy questions’ break the ice—especially with a tough audience
- How to get engagement with your audience every single time
- The importance of the teaser at the start of your presentation
- Why the right agenda creates a safe zone
- How the fairy tale sequence helps create a flow with your core topics
- How to create drama with statistics, story and problem scenarios
- How examples can save your bacon when you’re running out of time
- How to get a good chunk of your audience to sign up for more information
- Why a break in the middle of your presentation improves conversion
- Goodies: Why they work and when they fail miserably
- Why any goodies or bonuses must have a price point
- Why taking questions at the end is a bad idea
- How to smoothly segue from your presentation to actually selling a product or service
Part 3: Controlling The Event (with premium option)
- The importance of control: And why lack of it leads to utter chaos
- Mastering the three Phases of Control: Pre-event, live-event, post-event
- Teasers: Why they’re an important part of pre-event control
- Why most presenters don’t give any details of presentation content—and why it’s a BIG mistake
- How to use music to influence mood, energy and direct specific behaviour
- Why props change the pace of your presentation—and why this change in pace matters
- How room temperature will make or break your presentation
- 3 Important personal devices no presenter should be without
- Why you need a back up plan. And how to execute on, should things go haywire
- Alcohol: Why even the smallest drink can change the audience perception
- Audience volunteers: Why they play a critical role in keeping you focused on your presentation
- Three check points when using video as a control device
- Why ‘rocking chairs’ and other mundane stories are more effective than more elaborate ones
- A powerful analysis of rhetoric, coercion and story-telling—and why story-telling rocks!
- Three simple keys to create great stories that entrance your audience
- The black slide: A fail-proof method to yank an audience’s attention in a fraction of a second
- Why presenters run out of time—and how to control time down to the last minute
- The challenge set-up: How it adds tremendous suspense and drama to your presentation
- How to engineer the audience testimonial—and how to prevent it from going terribly wrong!
- Why most speakers ignore the ‘radar sweep’ and isolate their biggest potential fans
- How to get rid of the ‘ums’ and ‘ahs’ in your speech in under 15 minutes
- The wind down: Why it’s important to wake up a tired audience
- How to create variation with rhythm, pace and volume
- The myth of public speaking as the No.1 fear deconstructed (You have to read this!)
- The critical importance of the ‘free report’ break—and how it helps you get the contact details of audience members
Readmore about : Sean D SouzaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.