Sean D’Souza – The Brain Audit 3-Day Workshop
The Brain Audit Kit is a complete system that enables you to understand what’s going on inside the brain of your customer. It’s a system that is based on a deep understanding of how our mind works. It shows you the bags inside your customer’s brain. It gives you an understanding of how the brain responds to specific psychological triggers. And it speeds up the sales process, without the need to be pushy.
Being pushy is unnecessary…
That’s because pushiness creates an unnatural situation. The Brain Audit doesn’t teach you how to use mind tricks. It’s not a system of coercion. It doesn’t psyche the customer into buying against his or her will.
Instead it shows you how to attract the attention of a customer.
It shows you how to keep that attention. It shows you where the attention wavers. And it takes you through a series of steps that we all take on a day-to-day basis when buying products or services.
And not only does it show you a step-by-step method, but it gives you a checklist that takes the ‘iffiness’ factor out of your own marketing and communication.
So what’s the ‘iffiness’ factor?
On any given day, if you were to ask someone to critique your website, your presentation or your business cards, they’ll simply give you an opinion. And the opinion will vary from person to person. This variation leaves you confused.
You’re not really sure if your marketing message is working at 20%, 55% or not working at all. And you suspect that you could vastly improve your results, if you had a clear set of guidelines and benchmarks.
With The Brain Audit, you’re going to have consistent results The reason why you’ll get consistent results is because of three simple reasons:
- Reason 1: The Brain Audit is built on a system. It’s not random.
- Reason 2: It isn’t some magic trick. It follows the decision-making pattern that we use everyday.
- Reason 3: You can spot the mistakes and fix them thereby improving attraction and conversion.
What you will learn in The Brain Audit
Why creating profiles is way more important than ‘target audience’ or ‘demographics’.
- The fundamental mistake in creating profiles (almost everyone makes this silly mistake).
- Why an incredible offer made in the wrong ‘language’ falls flat.
- How the brain deals with change, and why this change needs to be flagged down instantly.
- Why isolating the ‘problem’ is critical to creating urgency.
The secret of isolation: Without this you water down your marketing message.
- When solutions and benefits get overused: How to avoid this trap.
- The understanding of sequence. Why sequence is critical to how customers react.
- How to outsmart the relentless competition (and they are relentless)!
- Why you lose customers when you explain your ‘process’ too early.
The Evening News: Why it always gets your attention (and most advertising doesn’t).
- How to create a brand uniqueness as well as a personal uniqueness.
- How uniqueness creates higher sales (even at higher prices).
- Three steps to make your business unique.
- How ‘risk reversal’ prevents you from becoming a commodity.
- The obvious risk vs. the hidden risk: Why the hidden risk is so critical to understand.
How ‘naming the guarantee’ creates a permanent memory in your customer’s brain.
- What to do if your customers ask for their money back?
- The mistake of spreading the risk across all products and services.
- The importance of the Reverse Testimonial.
- How to get non-sugary testimonials that are a mile-long in under 10 minutes.
- The six core questions to get an outstanding testimonial (that works)!
- The mistake with ‘getting testimonials’ vs. ‘constructing testimonials.’
- The vital link between testimonials and objections (and why it’s overlooked all the time).
And of course, as you can imagine, there’s a lot more and it’s all packed into the pages of The Brain Audit in a systematic, structure manner that’s easy to implement.
Readmore about: Sean D’SouzaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1