WHY DOES STRATEGY MATTER?
If you had a magic wand, and I were to ask you how much progress you would like to make in the next couple of years, what would your answer be?
And the follow-up question to that is…
Are you on your way to THAT level of progress?
- SCENARIO 1
In scenario 1, you have a goal, and there are all these different unlimited ways on how to approach getting there, right?
The problem is, which one should you choose?
Scenario 1 is all about anxiety. If you don’t know which thing you should do and you are overwhelmed with options, that will come with anxiety.
- SCENARIO 2
Scenario 2, you don’t even know what to do to get there. You feel hopeless. It’s not even about picking; you just don’t know where to start.
Anxiety is about the overwhelm of choices. Hopelessness is about the lack of choices.
Both lead to the same emotions: sadness/frustration.
And I’ve had my fair share of those emotions…
When you can’t decide on what to do, it’s the clearest case of a lack of something I want to get you very clear about…
Because if there is a gap between where you currently are and where you’d like to go, there’s only one thing I know of that could get you there…
Strategy is a word that gets tossed around a lot… Yet, nobody really knows what it means…
They just know it’s probably important, but in my opinion, it is THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Let me break it down for you what STRATEGY actually means, because it’s really simple… It’s all about prioritizing.
What You’ll Learn In The Practice Blueprint Masterclass?
Module #1: MASTERING YOUR SKILL & MAKING IT CONSISTENT
- The “90% CONSISTENCY RULE” Revisited – Understanding the significance of the “90% Consistency Rule” and its impact on skill mastery.
- Reminder of the “2 Step Forward 1 Step Back Method” and why going over your limits the right way is the secret that keeps your “routines” safe. (Covered inside the book)
- Why practicing always the same or practicing always something new won’t work & the hidden combination that will crack the code to progress.
- Why trusting your emotions about the right time to start a new drill might be one of the biggest blocks to progress and what you should do instead.
- What’s the right amount of difficulty you should aim for & how to get into the “Flow” state the fastest way possible… Also learn how practicing hard can become much easier than going easy on yourself.
Module #2: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL
- How To Maximize Your Potential In The “Warm Up Phase”, in the shortest time possible so you can save yourself tremendous quality energy… It’s THE ONE technique that makes “Progress Hacking” really work.
- The One Major Difference from how Natural’s measure their results from Non-Natural’s and how to change yours.
Module #3: THE EXECUTION FILTER
- Learn everything you need to know about the process of choosing your next move & how to distinguish “Qualitative Skills” that make you progress further from “Quantitative Skills”, that slows your progress down…
- Learn the “Execution Filter” & “Testing Phase” technique and discover how just 1 hour of testing can save you thousands in the long run.
Module #4: THE NATURAL GOAL ACHIEVER
- Learn why limiting your options will make you achieve a lot more and why having an unlimited amount of options distracts us from what we truly could achieve.
- How to let go of the “Limiting Chain” and set a goal that you initially thought was beyond your possibilities, but is actually very possible.
- The one shortcut every pro uses to get ahead – knowing the difference between “Variety & Difficulty” based drills!
Module #5: THE “CORE” – HOW TO COACH YOURSELF
- Learn how top athletes who are training alone, monitor their progress, using specific sport psychology tactics & strategies.
- The difference between “Instant & Delayed Feedback” & why if you fail to utilize either of them the right way, you are actually practicing getting worse.
- What I did to learn all of this & how you can do the same… Using it to master any skill. (Saving the BEST for last)
More courses from the same author: Laido DittmarShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1