Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD
How I Make 6-Figure Passive Income Selling Print on Demand Products
I show you my exact methods to maximize ROI selling POD products online,
Including how to outsource the fulfillment & shipping of orders
So that we can focus solely on scaling our business as much as possible!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD:
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO PRINT ON DEMAND
- This module is all about the basics. I share some high-level concepts about what will be covered in the course at large, and get you prepped to start your eCommerce business.
- I share with you the exact tools & services I use to run my online print on demand business, and an appendix is included in case you need to look something up along the way.
MODULE 2: PRODUCTION PARTNERS
- Remember when I mentioned we’d be outsourcing all of the headache related to the production & shipment of the products we’re selling?
- That’s where the production partners come into play.
- They keep the blank inventory stocked so that after we make a sale, it can have our design printed or embroidered onto it & ship it out to our customers on our behalf.
MODULE 3: FIND PROFITABLE NICHES
- In order to achieve success running an eCommerce print on demand business, we need to sell products that people are actually looking for with the intent to buy.
(I know that sounds simple – but you’d be surprised at how many people overlook this simple concept)
- I share with you various approaches that I’ve used in the past to SMASH trending designs & to find profitable evergreen niches.
MODULE 4: CREATE WINNING DESIGNS
- I’ll walk you through how to use Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop to create designs that sell.
- Three core-concepts are illustrated that can be used individually, or in combination with each other to create winning designs.
- Not confident in your design ability? Not a problem – seriously, it’s not a problem – I’ll show you how to succeed even if you’re not a gifted designer.
MODULE 5: SELLING ON AMAZON
- This module alone could be it’s own course!
- It breaks down how to sell FBM print on demand products on Amazon.com, the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, by integrating your production partner with your Seller Central account.
- Core-concepts that translate into success as an Amazon seller are shared, including how to advertise on Amazon, how to win the buy box, and plenty of additional tips & tricks.
MODULE 6: SELLING ON ETSY
- This module is a start-to-finish, all-inclusive guide to achieving success as a print on demand seller on Etsy.
- Since Etsy opened the door to print on demand sellers in 2017, MILLIONS of dollars have been made by savvy sellers that were ready to take advantage of this growing market.
- We’ll streamline the entire process so that it’s completely automated & I’ll show you things like how to advertise +how to increase reviews + how to automate your social media presence!
MODULE 7: SELLING ON REDBUBBLE
- Redbubble presents another great opportunity to maximize the ROI on our time invested when we create new designs to be sold on print on demand products, as Redbubble listings often rank very well in Google search results.
- As Google is the most trafficked website in the world, we’d obviously want to position ourselves to be found there by potential customers.
- In this module, I walk you through how to create SEO optimized Redbubble listings + how to upload faster + additional tools & tips to help you sell more.
MODULE 8: SELLING ON EBAY
- Many people still think of Ebay as an auction website where people try to resell things they picked up at a local yard sale.
- If you fall into that category, I’ve got new for you: Ebay has 183 million active buyers, 1.4 billion live listings, & over 490 million app downloads.
- Not taking advantage of their global customer base would be criminal – especially when I’m going to show you how to automate the upload process! (HINT: See the bonus section)
MODULE 9: ADDITIONAL PLATFORMS & MARKETS
- One of my mantras is “selling more products on more marketplaces will make us more money!”
- And you better believe I practice what I preach! This means taking advantage of all print on demand marketplaces (within reason) by offering our designs on the unique print on demand products available on each online marketplace.
- Specifically, in this section I will show how to upload to 4 “all-in-one” print on demand websites that function as both a marketplace & do the fulfillment of orders… meaning all we do is upload & collect royalties!